- Portable hard disks are easy to use and affordable. However, for your business portable hard disks are just not good enough to keep your important and irreplaceable data safe and secure.
- Take precautionary measures to protect your data before the inevitable hard disk read/write error, or worse, when the HDD goes up in smoke (true story).
- Enter NAS – (NAS or Network Attached Storage is a system consisting of 1 or more hard drives and an operating system. This system connects to your network, allowing those on the network to access and share files from a central location, along with a bunch of other helpful stuff)
- Send us an enquiry or give us a ring to find out more about our NAS and hard disk options.
- You might also be interested in “ When Dropbox and Yousendit visit your office”.
Be social - Share, Follow and Like Us